I came across this information while doing some research and thought you might (or not) find it useful.
There are specific features, settings & apps for the ipad you can use for business and here are a few I have found that may help you use your ipad more efficiently for business purposes:
- ipad deployment scenarios for business
- an apple presentation on how you can use ipad for business including presentations, access and file management, making mobile meetings easy, and sharing information with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
From appstorm here are some business apps recently reviewed you may find useful:
- travel information at your finger tips
- instant messaging without the need for skype, or not
- productivity – keeping records
- got a blog you would like to update on the run, check out the WordPress app
- if you love looking at your options, check out the 30 beautifully designed apps just because it is fun to do so
If you use any business apps and you would like to give them a wrap, please leave your comment below with a link to the app.